WHY BE A MEMBER?
Working in partnership is the new codex of 21st century business. Leaders in development and sustainability, such as PHILIPS, Skanska Group, Deloitte are part of the Green Building Council global network. Colliers International, ETG and Porto Montenegro are new members of Montenegro Green Building Council.
When you become a member you:
- You are in a community of professionals developing the green-building path for Montenegro.
- Learn techniques for implementing sustainability which increase your profits.
- Get the latest green-building news, and research and support in developing new tools to help your company’s green building initiatives.
- Network with the green-building industry’s leaders, and connect with green-building advocates and practitioners at our events.
- Support the GBC ME’s work with government, policymakers, regulatory bodies and industry stakeholders to improve sector conditions on your behalf, providing and sharing information, as well as coordinating our work at EU level.
- Use the GBC ME member logo on your corporate communications and get a listing on the GBC ME website, with a company description and hyperlink to your own website.
- Special discounts for GBC ME training programmes and publications.
- Display your organisation’s commitment to green-building and environmental sustainability.